Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that my job is secured at my work place I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
110
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will secure my job I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
129
I've been with my current job for 4 years now. I wanted to stay for more years with increased salary as I am the family breadwinner. It has been a hard 4 years due to a toxic manager, constantly telling me about what I cannot do and making me feel stupid and could not do more. Now I feel that...
Replies
11
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom