Ate something that is making my stomach ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on in my stomach. I don't know how my stomach got hurt. Heal to be free in my stomach where is the pain.
Replies
12
Views
133
I don't know what is going on inside my stomach because I feel a sharp sensation or something unusual. Heal my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
107
Ate something sweet a condiment that's been sitting on the shelf for quite a long while similar to honey, but ended having a bad taste in my mouth I can't get rid of and have a special day, please help to be well for this special event Lord work it all out smoothly and it all turns out well...
Replies
10
Views
578
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom