At A Total Lost....

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmtz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmtz

Guest
Dear GOD, I am at a total loss for words today. I pray that you help me out with this one today. My husband came into my shop as I was attending to a customer. I did turn around and said, "Hey, babe," but he really didn't answer me. I knew he had an appointment, so I rushed with this customer, and before I could say anything else, he just rushed out looking kind of mad. So later, I tried texting, calling, and texting again, but no answer. I get home, and he is in the kitchen. I ask, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I try to grab his hand, and he just pulls away and says, "I don't feel like it, don't start with me." I then ask, "Well, at least tell me what I did." He just turns around and walks away. Please, GOD, help me get through this. I don't know what's going on with him or what he's going through. I know I can try harder, but it hurts my heart to feel useless because I am always there for him. Help me, please. AMEN.
 
maybe it's not you; it might be another reason for his sadness. It might be many factors. Bless you, friend, and don't blame yourself; stay calm and be patient. You are a wonderful, beautiful wife for him, amen.
 
Thanks I hope I can help with whatever ### is going through I love ### so much even after ### yrs
 
Lord please help us to be kind and patient women in marriage help us to see that everyone has moods and no one person is the same. Learn us the music we will play and we will account for and we will sing according to the gifts the Lord has wanted us to receive as a giving heart and a mindful soul attending to family matters. Lord we pray at God's will redeemed. I pray for confidence and love majestic in eyes of caring and touching wives to be as beautiful as the earliest sunrise and the most loved as the days sunset in the plains. Please protect us and give us our place in the right time. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.

Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.

Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
you may not have done anything, I was in an abusive marriage for a long time. I will pray for you to find peace and reconciliation.
 
CMTZ: My heart goes out to you. I have walked this very path myself a few times. Give it to the Lord. Then let the Lord lead you through it. Life can get so complicated. It is full of choices and sometimes it is those choices that determine the outcome. Be brave and wait upon the Lord.

Adonai Jehovah Jireh Ori, may you intercede. Father, my ### needs your helping hand. May you bring peace to this couple. May this family be able to communicate and find ways to support each other in a positive way. Whatever the problem. You can help them get through it. I pray for your mercy and grace to bind these two people together in love and respect. Thank you for sending a lifeboat in this storm! To you be all glory, honor and praise. Amen
 
Lord, Please bless this ### in Christ with Your Peace, Safety and Your Understanding. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for wisdom and patience in this situation. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus, I humbly come before you thanking you and praising you in all situations. I previously submitted a prayer request that my car wouldn't be deemed a total loss. The insurance did declare my car a total loss. I was disappointed but came to realize that because it didn't...
Replies
10
Views
133
Heavenly Father, I come in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Asking that my insurance company ### does not decide that my car is a total loss due to hail damage. I have a lien on my car which will be paid off ###. I ask for the favor of God in this matter and that my car will be repaired. I have paid my...
Replies
9
Views
144
This man really needs the Lord and help he totally lost his mind now
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom