Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Corahlynn

Humble Prayer Partner
Asking prayers for my church to be full of the presence of Jesus and that the Holy Spirit of God will fill our hearts with joy and peace. O God, bless my pastor and fill him with Thy Spirit as he prepares sermons that will touch our heart and mind. Save the lost and bless those in need. Heal the sick and those who are going through a hard time. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Corahlynn and her prayer request for her church. We ask that you fill their church with the presence of Jesus, that every gathering may be filled with your glory and power. May the Holy Spirit of God dwell in the hearts of each member, bringing them joy and peace that surpasses all understanding.

Lord, we lift up Corahlynn's pastor to you. We pray that you would bless him abundantly and fill him with your Spirit as he prepares sermons that will touch the hearts and minds of the congregation. Grant him wisdom, clarity, and anointing to effectively communicate your Word.

Father, we also ask for your divine intervention in the lives of those who are lost and in need. We pray for their salvation and for your provision to meet their needs. Lord, extend your healing touch to the sick and those going through difficult times. Bring comfort, strength, and restoration to their bodies, minds, and spirits.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified in all that is done in this church and in the lives of those who are part of it. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:7: "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Acts 4:31: "And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness."
- James 5:14-15: "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven."

Amen. Father please do this for their church, ours and all other churches proclaiming you Lord Jesus. Pour out your Spirit in a mighty way on us and our loved ones as well Lord. I'm asking in your name and I thank you Father, Lord Jesus. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Would you all please pray to God almighty for our church to be full of the presence of the Lord and that lost souls will come in and find Jesus as Savior and Lord of their life. He will bless, He will forgive and He will send healing and help to those who come to Him. O, bless the Lord of my...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer warriors, please pray that my church will be full of unbelievers and sinners coming to Jesus. Pray for my pastor to be full of the Holy Spirit of God and for the choir to sing heavenly songs to glorify the Lord. May God bless your life as you pray for this request.
Replies
Views
All glory to God almighty. Your prayers has been answered and lost souls came to our church and some got saved while others did not. Please continue to pray for all of them, those who did not come to the altar and give themselves to the Lord. O God, save the all we pray. Amen
Replies
Views
Pray to Jesus for my church as some members are spreading false gospel in my church and it is very discouraging to even go to my church where to original intent is flawed. I had changed 3 churches before. My first and second church kept praying for my job to be removed from me because I do not...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayers please, I just started getting back into praying and reading, I haven’t really found a church in my area yet, but I have for a long time sinned but I want to change my life around, I know about his and Jesus I use to go to church years ago with my family, but it seems...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom