Asking prayer for the health related needs ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your protection, wisdom and healing for the health-related needs of our friends on this prayer board. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You are able to do far more than we can ever ask or imagine. We ask that You would grant them Your divine healing and provide them with the strength and courage to face any health challenges they may be facing. We pray that You would give them wisdom to make the best decisions for their health and that You would grant them peace and comfort in the midst of any difficulty. We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my whole family having some or the other health issue. financial, health, educational issues with children's for betterment and bright future also for sick and needy and old. and all relatives. also for family relationship, faith understanding and walking in the light of the...
Replies
7
Views
251
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
199
Health related prayers, If anything is in my body and shouldn't be there, any ailments, could they please be cast out of my body. I also would like to be healed from this sinus/cold ailment that I've had for weeks with no relief. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom