Asking God to healing from sickness of ###

I’m sorry to hear about your health condition, friend. I will pray for the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Asking God to healing from sickness of ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
152
Please Minister's of the most high God pray for me ### ### have been sick for almost two weeks started as coughing and flu now today I feel numbness all over my body I went to Government clinic have been given medicine name Prednisone and septrin and panado waiting to go to the lab tomorrow...
Replies
10
Views
371
Hello. I have been sick over the past month constantly feeling unwell day after day. I have also had 2 panic attacks. I assume that I am sick because of the fear of sickness and work. I have reached my breaking point and I really hope that this will change. I hope to thrive next month and the...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom