Asking God to continue to heal my brain injury ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearbearma

Prayer Partner
Asking God to continue to heal my brain injury, especially while sleeping. Asking God for wisdom, protection, discernment with many things, even living situation and relocating. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
default_jesus-cross.gif
God Bless you and heal you in every way there is. I pray for all the blessings heaven has to fall on you and stay with you all of your life. And that every life you touch will receive. Be at peace.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
197
My husband was on a prescription drug for a movement disorder. It has caused a chemical brain injury as well as other horrible side effects. One of them is emotional blunting. In confusion, he has moved out of our home. I'm asking for prayer for his healing and that he return to our marriage...
Replies
9
Views
132
Lord please heal my brain my thinking and confusion brain fog thank you Lord, and Lord healing for me and my ### for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks and healing for my ### and families thank you Lord amen I love you Lord
Replies
11
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom