Asking God for wisdom about something very ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, pray for me about something very, very, very important which will have consequences for my entire life. Something negative happened in the past that I could not affect and because of that I might have to suffer in the future. One organization will make a decision this week or next week...
Replies
10
Views
441
Please, pray for me and something very, very, very important that will have a huge impact on my life and my future. Thank you and God bless you all. I keep praying for the prayer requests on this website.
Replies
8
Views
332
Please pray with me. I need God to help me fight addictions. I have a gambling addiction which has spiraled out of control. I have relapsed several times this year each time making things worse. Please pray with me.
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom