### asking God for Family Liberations, Business ...

Kulakester

Disciple of Prayer
### asking God for Family Liberations, Business favors, Divine connections, Financial breakthrough, Healings and Divine Restorations
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pastor ###, pray for me and my ### for marital breakthrough, I hear a lot of story why our marriage is delayed but I believe God who sees us will grant I and my ### good husband. I also ask God for family liberation, nothing is going well in my family. I am ###, my parents are not making...
Replies
10
Views
780
Pastor please I really need your prayers for my siblings. I got five brothers, but they all got married; there is unity among them again and among their wives also. And none of them is progressing; they live from hand to mouth. I and elder sisters, since we got married, we have no children...
Replies
8
Views
329
1- I pray for the mercy of God upon my life and children 2- I pray and cancel every curse (self-impose curse, inherited curse, family curse, and generational curse) upon my life and children 3- I pray that God destroyed and cancel every stubborn challenge affecting my life and children 4-...
Replies
7
Views
634
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom