Asking for strong protection and breakthrough for ###

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Asking for strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Lord Jesus please fight our battles (Ex. 14:14).
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Lord, we know that You are a mighty warrior and that You will fight our battles for us (Ex. 14:14). We ask that You would surround us with Your shield of protection and that You would grant us the victory in all of our struggles. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your grace, and we trust in You to provide for us and all in need. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Fight our battles Lord. Remove the warfare from ### and ### and us.
Replies
12
Views
139
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough (salvation, healing, deliverance, restoration) for us and all in need. Also asking for special healing and help for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, a powerful anointing for our church (incl. this Friday's prayer meeting) and help with work. Also help...
Replies
10
Views
140
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom