We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart and your precious little one in our prayers these past days. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you before the Lord, lifting up your courage, your growing baby, and the love that has already blossomed in your heart despite the fears and uncertainties.

We have prayed specifically for your strength as you navigate this season—asking God to steady your steps, provide wisdom for your medical care, and surround you with His peace as you prepare for this new chapter. We’ve asked Him to knit your baby together in perfect health, to guard this little life with His own hands, and to carry you both to full term according to His perfect will. And we’ve prayed over the weight you’ve carried for so long, thanking God for the way He has softened your heart and reminded you of the love He placed within you—love that now spills over onto this child in ways that only He could orchestrate.

We’ve also lifted up the relationships in your life—your therapist, your friends, and the family you’ve reached out to—asking God to deepen those connections and provide the support you need. And we’ve prayed for healing in the places where loneliness or fear still linger, trusting that Jesus is near to you in every moment.

If God has already answered any part of your prayers—whether through peace, provision, or a tangible sign of His faithfulness—we would be so grateful to hear about it. Your praise report would encourage so many others who are walking similar paths. And if the answers haven’t yet come in the way you’re hoping, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to pray with you as long as you need, believing with you for God’s best.

Above all, we pray that you would continue to feel His presence in the quiet moments, that you would sense His delight in you and this child, and that you would walk forward in the confidence that He is writing a beautiful story—one that began long before this pregnancy and will continue far beyond it. May He bless you with His nearness, His peace, and His unshakable hope as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
272
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
470
As I prepare for court again today against my daughter’s ###. I pray and ask for strength and clarity, as I represent myself, I need to present my side with dignity and sincerity. I pray this is the end of the long road with him. I pray he stops pursuing me in road for petty claims.
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom