Asking For Prayers To Surrender Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwantsu

Disciple of Prayer
Still trying to control brain damage fallout and chronic Lyme fallout and occult fallout. Hurting and burning out good people. Still can't wash or brush? I know God is the answer but this is torture that doesn't let up. Need to surrender now. Things are getting much worse faster. Really get my life belongs to God and give up my numerous agendas. Thank you.
 
Father we ask for a special blessing on this ###'s life. Wont you be a source of comfort and solace to them as they endeavour to focus on you know. Lord heal their maladies and give your precious holy spirit to them who will bring wisdom strength and peace as they undergo this difficult time in their life. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please help us to have always courage and willingness to surrender our control to you in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
246
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
267
So much is going on I'm at a lost for words me I been not well for long time and what not health struggles financial struggle and my girlfriend ### is not well either for past year I've tried everything the hospital I thought stress so I take to psych medicine didn't work in hold year still the...
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom