Asking for prayers I feel down week ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m fasting for Lent and it’s so difficult, it puts me in an irritable and down mood. As soon as I eat I feel better.
Replies
7
Views
413
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
276
The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom