Asking for Prayers for myself. I'm ###.

Asking for Prayers for myself. I'm on a heart monitor for a month and Praying that everything comes back normal, having issues with my health God Bless!!
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, Our family cat has been on a chemo medicine for a few months now and i think she has lymphoma from what i recall. She hasn't gained weight since then or lost weight but if she doesnt gain weight then it may affect her lifespan negatively. They also say cats live an average of 18 months...
Replies
8
Views
153
I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
217
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,172
Messages
16,796,833
Members
649,717
Latest member
Myroertaermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom