Asking for prayers for me to be ...

DonnaT

Beloved of All
Asking for prayers for me to be granted God's Wisdom over my life and what's happening in my current situation ..of vital importance, starting now. In Jesus name I ask Amen. Thank you prayer partners---blessings to you ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
12
Views
78
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
128
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom