Asking for prayers for complete healing and recovery

Stacie Fields

Disciple of Prayer
Asking for prayers for complete healing and recovery so that I may be able to serve Him to the fullest. Need clear direction and discernment to do His will and strength to carry it all out. #weakestlink #strenghtoftheLord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
In Jesus Name, Father God, hear and answer this prayer, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please lay your healing hands to my mother’s body especially the brain. Please let the cr scan be clear and in good result. I pray that you continue to heal her O Lord, mighty and powerful Lord I know that you are a great healer. I lift all of my prayers to you through the mighty and...
Replies
7
Views
191
Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
146
I'm speaking in advance that my left and right side of my face come into alignment with Jesus, That I'm already healed that my nerve muscle of my face and left eye have complete recovery. In the name of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom