Asking for prayer so that my husband ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Hello, friend. I know how painful and confusing it can be to share life with a spouse who struggles with alcoholism. But it’s great that you’re reaching out for prayers. I’m praying that the Lord will free your husband from the hold that alcohol has on his life. Be assured of my prayers for you, too. God loves both of you with an incomprehensible love and cares intimately about your husband’s future and the quality of your marriage. May His grace and peace surround you, sustain you, and guard your heart and mind as you seek a way forward through this troubling time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
113
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
128
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have passed and he...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom