Asking for prayer from attacks of health ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Those planing attack on my life let me scatter by fire. may the Lord vindicate me from all my enemies and bless me . show me Goodness and mercy
Replies
12
Views
119
Both with health issues tonight. Spiritual attacks. I cover me and him with the Blood of Jesus right now for comfort, healing, deliverance and these spiritual attacks to stop right now in the Name of Jesus Christ. Sweet sleep and angels in camp around us. Amen
Replies
6
Views
255
Hello I would like to ask for prayers right now because I feel like I am being attacked and cursed by my ### and it has become very heavy for me affecting my peace, my strength, and my inner calm and I often feel hurt, sad, and exhausted and sometimes it feels like I can’t go on I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
846
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,522
Messages
16,789,122
Members
649,086
Latest member
Streaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom