Asking for prayer for me to have more faith ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea

Account Closed
Asking for prayer for me to have more faith in God and trust in him with all my heart. We are going through some very hard times right now. And I know the only hope I really have is in the Lord. I know this but I let the devil get in my head and I start doubting the Lord's power in my life. I must have more faith in my Lord. Please pray for me to get stronger in the Lord. Please
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words and prayers.

I had a great talk with the father just now. And I know he will take care of me and my family. I just get weak sometimes. But you know what from now on when I start to get weak and doubt God---made my mind up I'm going to start praying and praising God for all the good he has done in my life. Believe me he has done more than I deserve. Praise you Jesus---Thank you heavenly father for loving me. In Jesus sweet name I thank you. In Jesus name I praise you...Oh what a savior. I love you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I am thanking you for everything and asking for forgiveness of anything that I have said or done. Intervene in my life for my spiritual journey emotional physical and financially. Lord please help me I can’t do anything without you. Seeking seasonal work for a little extra...
Replies
9
Views
409
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
274
mymothe ### very demanding and I'm exhausted. Lord let me rest or end my life. I hate being alive. I'm so exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom