Asking for lots of prayers of protection ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please strong prayers for God to protect us and our homes and trees. Please pray that these horrible storms miss us and if God allows us to please keep power and no sirens. Please pray for us. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
194
Hello there I just recently lost both ### 3 weeks apart and my ### 10 months before that. I been going through so much the past ### years. I was living in a home that the owners never fixed anything lived without heater, no refridgerators, gas leak, plumbing horrible, stoves weren't working, my...
Replies
7
Views
181
Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom