Asking for God to keep the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Please pray for me that God will grant me endurance at this job I am in Canada. It’s a caregiver and household helper position and it’s a lot to do each day. It’s also a new position in healthcare for me and I need peace and love and endurance to cope . I need all that’s...
Replies
9
Views
167
I need God grace and favor in the name of Jesus, to get me successfully out of this evil college. Please release my transcripts expeditiously.
Replies
11
Views
268
Why is God keeping me alone and sad my friends have deserted me. I would love to find a godly spouse in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom