J
juju
Guest
Dear Jesus, we know you love us, forgive us our sins, Lord in heaven, please be with us.....Lord, I come for ###, ###, I ask you to be with him as he is undergoing a surgery today. Now be with him, Lord, he is ### years old, Lord, do as you wish. My father, you know how much he has suffered in his life. I'm sad but I know you're with him, Lord, please be with ###, she is upset, give her the courage, Lord. Lord, if it is your wish to heal him, heal, if not, do as your wish. For they're very old and I'm sad to see them suffering. In Jesus' name, I ask. Lord, I'll be going for my new job tomorrow, help me to be happy in Jesus' name, bless me, bless all the difficult people too in Jesus' name, amen....Bless me in the new job as thou will, amen....
