As the World Rushes To and Fro

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I watch through the open door to the school. Inside there is silence and outside the world does rush to and fro in their frenzy to have more. More of what?

MONEY & THINGS

Do you not know that this frenzy is meaningless? It is void and without eternal life?

We should be satisfied with Food, and Clothing, Shelter, and our basic needs being met. More than this is meaningless.

In the KJB1611, 1 Timothy we learn in verse 3 if any man teach contrary to the words of Jesus Christ then he is proud, knows nothing , asks many questions, causes strife and then from this comes envie, more strife, argueing, and evil summaries. In verse 5 we learn that this corrupts minds, is without truth, thinking gaining things is being godly! We are told to withdraw ourself.

1 Let as many seruants as are vnder the yoke, count their owne masters worthy of all honour, that the Name of God, and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
2 And they that haue beleeuing masters, let them not despise them because they are brethren: but rather doe them seruice, because they are faithfull and beloued, partakers of the benefite: These things teach and exhort.
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, euen the wordes of our Lord Iesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godlinesse:
4 Hee is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions, and strifes of wordes, whereof commeth enuie, strife, railings, euill surmisings,
5 Peruerse disputings of men of corrupt mindes, and destitute of the trueth, supposing that gaine is godlinesse: From such withdraw thy selfe.

In verse 6 we are told godliness with contentment is where we have our true gain. We are told in verse 7 we came into the world with nothing, and can take nothing with us implying in death. We are told in verse 8 we are to be content with food and clothing.

6 But godlinesse with contentment is great gaine.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certaine we can cary nothing out.
8 And hauing food and raiment let vs be therewith content.

We are told in verse 9 that the rich have temptation by which they will fall and be caught into foolish and hurtful lusting after things. That this will destroy them and send them into the lake of fire! Oh, thank you Father for making me not rich, and having all that I had stolen from me. We are told in verse 10 that the LOVE of Money is the root of all EVIL and that lusting after it causes people to make errors in their faith and causes them to be pierced with many sorrows. I thank thee Father that I am poor, and have nothing.

9 But they that will be rich, fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish & hurtfull lusts, which drowne men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the loue of money is the root of all euill, which while some coueted after, they haue erred from the faith, and pierced themselues through with many sorrowes.

In verse 11 we are told to flee, aka run away from these things, and to be righteous (that means to keep all of the law), with faith, love patience, and meekness.
11 But thou, O man of God, flie these things; and follow after righteousnesse, godlinesse, faith, loue, patience, meekenesse.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternall life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13 I giue thee charge in the sight of God, who quickneth all things, and before Christ Iesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good Confession,
14 That thou keepe this commandement without spot, vnrebukeable, vntill the appearing of our Lord Iesus Christ.

We are told by the WORD in verses 12 , 13, 14 , 15 and 16 that we should FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT of FAITH to be able to hold onto eternal life that we have been called to and we have a good profession if we are professing the WORD of the Father to many witnesses. In Timothy the WORD then says that we keep this commandment. And that in time our Lord Jesus Christ will be shown who is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed, and onely Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords:
16 Who onely hath immortalitie, dwelling in the light, which no man can approch vnto, whom no man hath seene, nor can see: to whom be honour and power euerlasting. Amen.
In verses 17, 18, 19 A WARNING!!!! to all those with $$$$ To also not have high attitudes or minds. To not trust in what they have $$$ or what they might have $$$ BUT INSTEAD in the LIVING GOD who gives all things to ENJOY.

NOW AN INSTRUCTION to those that have $$$:
🎚TO DO GOOD
🎚TO DISTRIBUTE THAT WHICH THEY HAVE
🎚TO COMMUNICATE
...and this leads them to having a good foundation that they may have eternal life.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they bee not high minded, nor trust in vncertaine riches, but in the liuing God, who giueth vs richly all things to enioy,
18 That they doe good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate,
19 Laying vp in store for themselues a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay holde on eternall life.

20 O Timothie, keepe that which is committed to thy trust, auoyding prophane and vaine bablings, and oppositions of science, fasly so called:
21 Which some professing, haue erred concerning the faith.
Grace be with thee. Amen. The first to Timothie was written from Laodicea, which is the chiefest citie of Phrygia Pacaciana.

And so I end dear brothers and sisters with this warning in these endtimes. You seek after money on this pagan holiday to buy gifts for people while you have money there are those that are in your city and all of the cities of the world that are:

Cold
Hungry and Starving
No Home
No food
No Clean Clothing
No Socks
No Jackets
No Clothing
No Shoes
No Medicine
No Bible
No Hope
No Nothing

And they shall be your witnesses against you. They shall witness that you gave them no help, and you ran to and fro, to buy and wrap gifts and things throughout the year to give more to them that already had enough, and you had no mercy or love for your brother and sister.
Do you not know their trials of poverty, sickness, and more are there to PROVE that you had no love or mercy? You will see them in heaven and you, yourselves cast out.

Do you not see how everyone walks past this homeless man as he praises Yeshuah? They do not even see him. Jesus sees him.

KJB1611 James 2:

5 Hearken, my beloued brethren, Hath not God chosen the poore of this world, rich in faith, and heires of the kingdome, which hee hath promised to them that loue him?

6 But yee haue despised the poore. Doe not rich men oppresse you, and draw you before the Iudgement seats?

KJB1611, Revelation 3:

16 So then because thou art lukewarme, and neither cold nor hot, I wil spew thee out of my mouth:

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and haue need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poore, and blinde, and naked.

KJB1611, 1 Peter 4:

7 But the ende of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober and watch vnto prayer.

8 And aboue all things haue feruent charitie among your selues: for charity shall couer the multitude of sinnes.

9 Use hospitalitie one to another without grudging.

10 As euery man hath receiued the gift, euen so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Last edited:
I've always said, the "ratrace" is idiotic,rushing, blasting the horn at someone 1/8 of a second after the light changes, tailgating, thinking money vindicates everything they do, etc.{"As unreasoning animals to be caught in a trap"} I many times get caught up in that, but in my case it's more like the circumstances force it on me,not by choice."For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his own soul?"These type A personalities should understand that.

I watch through the open door to the school. Inside there is silence and outside the world does rush to and fro in their frenzy to have more. More of what?

MONEY & THINGS

Do you not know that this frenzy is meaningless? It is void and without eternal life?

We should be satisfied with Food, and Clothing, Shelter, and our basic needs being met. More than this is meaningless.

In the KJB1611, 1 Timothy we learn in verse 3 if any man teach contrary to the words of Jesus Christ then he is proud, knows nothing , asks many questions, causes strife and then from this comes envie, more strife, argueing, and evil summaries. In verse 5 we learn that this corrupts minds, is without truth, thinking gaining things is being godly! We are told to withdraw ourself.

1 Let as many seruants as are vnder the yoke, count their owne masters worthy of all honour, that the Name of God, and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
2 And they that haue beleeuing masters, let them not despise them because they are brethren: but rather doe them seruice, because they are faithfull and beloued, partakers of the benefite: These things teach and exhort.
3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, euen the wordes of our Lord Iesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godlinesse:
4 Hee is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions, and strifes of wordes, whereof commeth enuie, strife, railings, euill surmisings,
5 Peruerse disputings of men of corrupt mindes, and destitute of the trueth, supposing that gaine is godlinesse: From such withdraw thy selfe.

In verse 6 we are told godliness with contentment is where we have our true gain. We are told in verse 7 we came into the world with nothing, and can take nothing with us implying in death. We are told in verse 8 we are to be content with food and clothing.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certaine we can cary nothing out.

We are told in verse 9 that the rich have temptation by which they will fall and be caught into foolish and hurtful lusting after things. That this will destroy them and send them into the lake of fire! Oh, thank you Father for making me not rich, and having all that I had stolen from me. We are told in verse 10 that the LOVE of Money is the root of all EVIL and that lusting after it causes people to make errors in their faith and causes them to be pierced with many sorrows. I thank thee Father that I am poor, and have nothing.

9 But they that will be rich, fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish & hurtfull lusts, which drowne men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the loue of money is the root of all euill, which while some coueted after, they haue erred from the faith, and pierced themselues through with many sorrowes.

In verse 11 we are told to flee, aka run away from these things, and to be righteous (that means to keep all of the law), with faith, love patience, and meekness.
11 But thou, O man of God, flie these things; and follow after righteousnesse, godlinesse, faith, loue, patience, meekenesse.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternall life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
13 I giue thee charge in the sight of God, who quickneth all things, and before Christ Iesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good Confession,
14 That thou keepe this commandement without spot, vnrebukeable, vntill the appearing of our Lord Iesus Christ.

We are told by the WORD in verses 12 , 13, 14 , 15 and 16 that we should FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT of FAITH to be able to hold onto eternal life that we have been called to and we have a good profession if we are professing the WORD of the Father to many witnesses. In Timothy the WORD then says that we keep this commandment. And that in time our Lord Jesus Christ will be shown who is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed, and onely Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords:
16 Who onely hath immortalitie, dwelling in the light, which no man can approch vnto, whom no man hath seene, nor can see: to whom be honour and power euerlasting. Amen.
In verses 17, 18, 19 A WARNING!!!! to all those with $$$$ To also not have high attitudes or minds. To not trust in what they have $$$ or what they might have $$$ BUT INSTEAD in the LIVING GOD who gives all things to ENJOY.

🎚TO DO GOOD
🎚TO COMMUNICATE
...and this leads them to having a good foundation that they may have eternal life.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they bee not high minded, nor trust in vncertaine riches, but in the liuing God, who giueth vs richly all things to enioy,
18 That they doe good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate,
19 Laying vp in store for themselues a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay holde on eternall life.

20 O Timothie, keepe that which is committed to thy trust, auoyding prophane and vaine bablings, and oppositions of science, fasly so called:
Grace be with thee. Amen. The first to Timothie was written from Laodicea, which is the chiefest citie of Phrygia Pacaciana.

And so I end dear brothers and sisters with this warning in these endtimes. You seek after money on this pagan holiday to buy gifts for people while you have money there are those that are in your city and all of the cities of the world that are:

Cold
Hungry and Starving
No Home
No food
No Clean Clothing
No Socks
No Jackets
No Clothing
No Shoes
No Medicine
No Bible
No Hope
No Nothing

And they shall be your witnesses against you. They shall witness that you gave them no help, and you ran to and fro, to buy and wrap gifts and things throughout the year to give more to them that already had enough, and you had no mercy or love for your brother and sister.
Do you not know their trials of poverty, sickness, and more are there to PROVE that you had no love or mercy? You will see them in heaven and you, yourselves cast out.

Do you not see how everyone walks past this homeless man as he praises Yeshuah? They do not even see him. Jesus sees him.

KJB1611 James 2:

5 Hearken, my beloued brethren, Hath not God chosen the poore of this world, rich in faith, and heires of the kingdome, which hee hath promised to them that loue him?

6 But yee haue despised the poore. Doe not rich men oppresse you, and draw you before the Iudgement seats?

KJB1611, Revelation 3:

16 So then because thou art lukewarme, and neither cold nor hot, I wil spew thee out of my mouth:

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and haue need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poore, and blinde, and naked.

KJB1611, 1 Peter 4:

7 But the ende of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober and watch vnto prayer.

8 And aboue all things haue feruent charitie among your selues: for charity shall couer the multitude of sinnes.

10 As euery man hath receiued the gift, euen so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
[/QUOT

MONEY & THINGS

🎚TO DO GOOD
🎚TO COMMUNICATE

Cold
Hungry and Starving
No Home
No food
No Clean Clothing
No Socks
No Jackets
No Clothing
No Shoes
No Medicine
No Bible
No Hope
No Nothing

KJB1611 James 2:

KJB1611, Revelation 3:

KJB1611, 1 Peter 4:

MONEY & THINGS

🎚TO DO GOOD
🎚TO COMMUNICATE

Cold
Hungry and Starving
No Home
No food
No Clean Clothing
No Socks
No Jackets
No Clothing
No Shoes
No Medicine
No Bible
No Hope
No Nothing

KJB1611 James 2:

KJB1611, Revelation 3:

KJB1611, 1 Peter 4:

HHa

Having read the words of my dear sister in Christ, I can only say, that after knowing the truth of God's Word, she only repeats what Our Father has already told us, will we have EARS TO HEAR THE TRUTH

Prayer: Father, thank You for the greatest gift You could have ever given, Your Son, Jesus. May, Your love to us, expressed through Jesus Christ, be our ever-present reason to love one another this Christmas season and beyond. In anticipation of His return, we choose to "Be" rather than "Do." In the name of Your Son and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Merry Christmas!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom