As ### suffering with anxiety and heaviness ...

I’m praying for God’s healing touch and comfort upon you in a powerful way. May He bless your family with His grace and peace in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really under heavy condemnation and guilt from spiritual warfare. I have been anxious and scared all day today and need God's grace today. Please pray that God is working things out for me and in my favor. Please pray for favor with the apartment management and that daughter signs to be...
Replies
11
Views
437
I've been with my current job for 4 years now. I wanted to stay for more years with increased salary as I am the family breadwinner. It has been a hard 4 years due to a toxic manager, constantly telling me about what I cannot do and making me feel stupid and could not do more. Now I feel that...
Replies
11
Views
58
Praise the Lord, Please pray for me and my mom, 2 days ago at night I slept without praying much because I was tired and had anxiety because of family problems from 6 years, at that night in dream I saw bees and flying creatures attacking me, after that I am feeling heavy chest and burning...
Replies
5
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom