As some people operating in the flesh ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
As some people operating in the flesh are trying to push certain things condemned by God, the song that came to me was, "Give me that old time religion, give me that old time religion, it's good enough for me."
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
If you didn't persist in wrongdoing, as God predicted you would, it wouldn't be rebellion. Which would mean that God has somehow mispoken or lied. From generation to generation, all things written have been proven to be true.God is not a liar. In fact, all these things are occurring in this...
Replies
0
Views
345
  • Article Article
Walking after the flesh, simply put, is to prioritize man's (natural) desires over God’s (Spiritual) will. To prioritize anything over God is idolatry. I've said before many times: GOD FIRST I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. I'm relaying the Word of God to those who have ears to hear...
Replies
1
Views
460
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom