As I’m going for a scan of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mom of two chronically ill children. A couple of months ago I requested prayer for healing of my thyroid. I will be going in the morning to a specialist to evaluate and biopsy (or schedule a biopsy) of my thyroid. I'm humbly asking for intercessory prayer ahead of this appointment. I believe in...
Replies
9
Views
220
I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
331
Please pray for me. My name is ### and the end of this month. I’m going in for a CT scan of my lungs. I have lung cancer, but I’m doing well. Please let the scan come back clear no nodules in my lungs. I ask in Jesus name amen. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom