As I am all comfy under my blankets in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
As I am all comfy under my blankets in a nice warm room, I really have it on my heart to be thankful. Also to pray for the homeless. For those who are out there maybe feeling no one even cares. That Jesus fills them with His love. Let's pray for them and love them.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people upstairs won't let me sleep. Most days not more than 2 hours. They purposely stomp, jump, scream and more above my bedroom night and day, they torment me. I can't even explain how bad it is. I beg you to pray that they stop everything please please please I beg you to pray for me. I...
Replies
7
Views
398
Please pray that those people under my window will quickly finish all cleaning and taking trash and food leftovers away from their garages. Yesterday they made noise whole day in this very acoustique area under my window and today Sunday - again. Lord please protect me from evil men who don't...
Replies
5
Views
298
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom