As a former ### fan I choose to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
As a former ### fan I choose to remain anonymous. But the actor ### had a dark past. He was an ### member. At the time of his death 3:30 take out 0 and 33 is age of Jesus death as well as highest ### symbol. This man needed Jesus more than anything. He was involved in one of his first movies called the "###" based on secret societies, ### blood oaths for fame and riches. This info can also be found on the internet. No disrespect to ###, I pray he rests in Peace. But I pray others are aware of how prevelant evil is for souls. And our brothers and sisters in Christ need not be decieved. God Bless.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
A lot of members of high society are occult members, but I still have faith somehow God opened his eyes before it was too late. For God knows what we are praying for before we even ask!!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I choose the love we have not asking for a preacher just thanking Jesus for our blessings. Praise God. Faith.
Replies
6
Views
158
My sis in law ### really encourage ### through some confirmed truths. I love him this is our union. Our marriage. Restored. Join us in asking God protect THE LOVE, put love. Through one power ALONE JESUS CHRIST I was l towards my God as I am admitting all and saying build up us. ### says you can...
Replies
6
Views
198
1 Peter 5:7-10 - KJV [7] casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: [9] whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are...
Replies
9
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom