Arrogance a last days trait?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Second Timothy tells us of some obnoxious last day traits.Also, the Bible speaks about the meek, and not the arrogant, will inherit the Earth.But I don't see arrogance mentioned by name in 2Timothy,as a specific last day trait.The closest I see is "lovers of self". Talking about people I've come into contact with,{have you?}that, maybe they do something selfish like cut you off, or jump the line,if you don't just take it like a masochist,they give you an arrogant reaction or reply, like,they're the one that counts, and you're nothing to them, so the H__ll with you.Examples are ,someone might get in MY way, then give me a dirty look that it's the other way around,or even grumble under their breath. In other words, I have more reason to be annoyed with THEM,and in their arrogance they give that kind of reaction. I've had,especially in overcrowded areas where people "get on each others nerves",like if you don't like being mistreated, they've given me arrogant reactions like give "the finger", laugh at me to scorn me, or even come around to try to fight me!!{All this, when THEY were the ones to wrong ME in the first place!!}Now,in a spiritual sense,since in the past peoples attitudes were somewhat tempered, or after thinking about it, they might even apooglize,and now, they don't even regret their actions towards another,because it's coming out more these days, would you say that's a last days trait?I would think so.And..have any of you noticed this?

For everything there is a season... says Gods word. We shall see all kinds of arrogance, abonoxious people around and those who reject the Lord. We must be in prayer for them. Nothing in this world is more important for all Christians than to pray for those who are in sin and evil. So far away from Jesus. May God save them and bring all of them to church to get saved. Jesus is coming soon and we see the signs evewhere. We must be prepared to see Him coming in the clouds in majesty and great glory to take us all up to heaven. That is our eternal hope. Praise the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
For everything there is a season... says Gods word. We shall see all kinds of arrogance, abonoxious people around and those who reject the Lord. We must be in prayer for them. Nothing in this world is more important for all Christians than to pray for those who are in sin and evil. So far away from Jesus. May God save them and bring all of them to church to get saved. Jesus is coming soon and we see the signs evewhere. We must be prepared to see Him coming in the clouds in majesty and great glory to take us all up to heaven. That is our eternal hope. Praise the Lord.

Half of Our Responaibility is prayer and intercession, the orher half is being obedient to what Jesus already said to do — Preach the Gospel and Teach the Word of God (Mark 16 & Matt 28)... How shall they hear without a PREACHER and how can they preach unless they’ve been sent (Romans 10)... Go and PREACH the gospel to all creation (Mark 16)... GO MAKE SISCIPLES of all the nations, baptizing them... TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED (We see why The Beatirudes must be taught, and we must pray The Lord of The Harvest to send out laborers into the harvest Matt 9:38... Because we realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (2 Tim 3:1-4).

Second Timothy tells us of some obnoxious last day traits.Also, the Bible speaks about the meek, and not the arrogant, will inherit the Earth.But I don't see arrogance mentioned by name in 2Timothy,as a specific last day trait.The closest I see is "lovers of self". Talking about people I've come into contact with,{have you?}that, maybe they do something selfish like cut you off, or jump the line,if you don't just take it like a masochist,they give you an arrogant reaction or reply, like,they're the one that counts, and you're nothing to them, so the H__ll with you.Examples are ,someone might get in MY way, then give me a dirty look that it's the other way around,or even grumble under their breath. In other words, I have more reason to be annoyed with THEM,and in their arrogance they give that kind of reaction. I've had,especially in overcrowded areas where people "get on each others nerves",like if you don't like being mistreated, they've given me arrogant reactions like give "the finger", laugh at me to scorn me, or even come around to try to fight me!!{All this, when THEY were the ones to wrong ME in the first place!!}Now,in a spiritual sense,since in the past peoples attitudes were somewhat tempered, or after thinking about it, they might even apooglize,and now, they don't even regret their actions towards another,because it's coming out more these days, would you say that's a last days trait?I would think so.And..have any of you noticed this?

It’s in there, Steven — New American Standard, God’s Word Translation, Darby, Contemporary English Veraion and Berean Study Bible translate the word as “arrogant.”
Others use proud predominantly, others, “rude,” “stuck up” and other translation.

“1 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” 2Tim 3:1-4 NASB, Berean Bible)...

https://biblehub.com/2_timothy/3-2.htm

Similar Requests

• Article
Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: ... —Luke 18:9 NLT Key Thought Jesus' most scathing rebukes were reserved for those who were outwardly very religious but who were arrogant and self-righteous and felt superior to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ’every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Call to Repentance ¹About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. ²“Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? ³Not at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful things God did for women whose deep faith in Him were shown and explain in Gods word. Women of God. All women of faith. Cannot be like the world. They love their Lord. Serve with care and concern. For lost souls of the world. They are tender in all they do. They are kind and good to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Elijah was a man, indwelled with the Spirit, prepared with prophetic gifting, chosen, and sent by God. He should have been seated at the king's table, placing his special orders with the king's chefs, and partaking in gourmet meals. Howbeit, because Queen Jezebel and King Ahab didn't like the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom