Arise And Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelus2013

Humble Prayer Warrior
```
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, ​
and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.​
2 Corinthians 1:20​

I declare that I am special in Jesus’ eyes, and He loves me unconditionally.

I have an awesome destiny.

Jesus has equipped me with gifts, talents and abilities.

Today, I receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness to reign in life.

I give thanks that His favor surrounds me like a shield

and opens doors of opportunities for me.

Because of Jesus, I shall be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the lender and not the borrower.

I shall not suffer lack but be surrounded by His abundance, His wisdom,

His peace and His protection.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your finished work at the cross for me.

I receive a fresh revelation of Your love right now

and thank You that everything my hands touch shall be blessed!

I believe with all my heart that I am greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved!

Amen Everybody!
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS YOUR 'HEAVENLY FATHER"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the deeds of health. That GOD'S light shine on them, that they may be seen from afar as well as near. That it may not bypass laws and safety nets, designed to protect people. I pray vanity engulf and expose health and his greedy ways and...
Replies
6
Views
123
Let God arise, and his enemies be scattered by the mighty blood of Jesus and all on our property now and finances and health and family and future and all threats of this blackout these lights are flickering now when I started to pray this, the devil is defeated by the mighty blood of Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
275
Father please by your mercy Arise and help me by your mercy! I have been having this strange headache which comes with weakness and body tiredness, it started strangely at my place of work since ### which later led to sickness which I treated for months and later it subsided with prayers but I...
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom