Are you willing to learn???

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus wants to teach us wonderful thing that comes from His heart. Many would say. I know it all. I do not need to know anything else. Be humble and hear the voice of the Lord.

If you forgive others, my Father which is in heaven will forgive you. Yes, Lord. I am forgiving everyone who has done wrong to me.
If your brother sins against you, pray for him. Yes Lord. I will forever pray for those lost souls that love to do wrong. They need You Lord.
Do not judge others. Do not condem others. It is in Gods hands the judgment hall where we are going. He will decide who will enter heaven. All we have to do is to ask for mercy on those who live in sin.
Forgive seven times seven so you will be chldren of your heavenly Father who love us with an everlasting love.

Create in me a clean heart o God, and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51.10

I forgive the wrongs/condemnations others do knowingly and unknowingly against me - which is good for my own freedom. It is for freedom that Christ Jesus sets me free and I desire freedom and it comes thru forgiveness and cleansing by the Blood of Jesus our Savior.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus taught love and forgiveness One frequent statement of His was "Thy sins be forgiven thee".We ourselves are not perfect and at sometime in our life we would need someone to forgive us.Jesus did not only teach us to forgive but to forgive and forget.The Lord'sPrayer teaches us to forgive others of their trespasses as we would like them to firgive us Love is kind and forgiving. Oh to be like Jesus!

It is very hard when someone still treats you bad and doing wrong to you. If they at least stop, it's little easier to just forgive and move on. I am asking God to help me to forgive them but when you go through trouble because of them each day, it's hard.

O yes. My heart is open to everything Jesus wants me to learn. I ask every day to open my heart and my ears to hear what He wants me to know. He does a wonderful job. Praise His holy name. Amen

Jesus taught love and forgiveness One frequent statement of His was "Thy sins be forgiven thee".We ourselves are not perfect and at sometime in our life we would need someone to forgive us.Jesus did not only teach us to forgive but to forgive and forget.The Lord'sPrayer teaches us to forgive others of their trespasses as we would like them to firgive us Love is kind and forgiving. Oh to be like Jesus!
God declares in His words that He would cast our sins and transgressions into the sea of forgetful ness and remember them no more.We should try to emulate the qualities of God.He is our director a d pattern.In His words He said"Be ye holy for I am holy.

Similar Requests

• Article
Forgive others just as Jesus has forgiven us and pray for those who hurt you or slander your name. Jesus loves lost souls and He will come in and save them all. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matt. 6.14 Life may not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Too much anger, too much hate, too much destruction, too many enemies we make when we do not have Jesus in our heart. Satan want us all destroyed, unhappy, unjoyful, without peace and joy in our hearts. Maybe we have forgotten to read Gods word to all of us.... Love one another as I have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O the beauty of Thy presence. Most holy and pure God. Come into my heart. Dwell there forever. Never ever leave me. Nor forsake me. Holiness belongs to You. I was looking all over the place. Could not find anywhere else. Till I found in You alone. The angels in heaven bow. The redeemed of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Why did you do this to me? I wanted to live and now I cant. Why did you leave my all alone to fend for myself when I could not do anything? So many questions arise from mothers who hear the voice of the unborn. Now, mothers feel so horrible for what they did. So, now they feel lower self...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I shall forever sing praises to Jesus name and honor Him wherever I am. His faithfulness and truth has come to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Spirit of the living God bring joy, peace and happiness to our life...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom