Are you looking for a city that will stay forever?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground.

Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God almighty. He alone is worthy of all praise.

For sure,
There is a glorious land afar.
Beyond the sunshine.
Where God abides.
Where God rules over the world.
Where He is waiting for us to arrive.
No groveling thought.
No treacherous smile.
No unkind smile.
No sin or temptation there.
Only love, mercy and compassion.
Feeling loved and cared for.

O Jesus, come and fill Your lambs, we need You today and will need You forever.

For in here, we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for a city that is to come.
Hebrews 13.14

We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground.

Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God almighty. He alone is worthy of all praise.

For sure,
Beyond the sunshine.
Where God abides.
No groveling thought.
No treacherous smile.
No unkind smile.

For in here, we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for a city that is to come.
Hebrews 13.14
I believe with all of my heart those wonderful promises Jesus has given to all of us. One of those is this. I am going to prepare a place for you that where I am, there you may be also. This is the city in heaven above is waiting for all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Yes, I need Your touch in my heart to trust Your word.

For sure,
Beyond the sunshine.
Where God abides.
No groveling thought.
No treacherous smile.
No unkind smile.

Hebrews 13.14

Whose architect and builder is God -- who is both flawless and extremely creative, in Jesus' Name

For sure,
Beyond the sunshine.
Where God abides.
No groveling thought.
No treacherous smile.
No unkind smile.

Hebrews 13.14
This world is not my home, I am just passing through. Like a tenant looking for a room to live in, I am just borrowed everything I have from the Lord. He has given me to use them for the glory of His name. He is the Savior of my soul and Jesus alone can open the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Glorious things shall happen to all of us who believe, trust and wait for the Lord.

For sure,
Beyond the sunshine.
Where God abides.
No groveling thought.
No treacherous smile.
No unkind smile.

Hebrews 13.14
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever. We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands. II Cor. 5.1 So, let us rejoice in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom