Approaching holidays!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Approaching holidays! Some receive bonuses and salaries! I only hope of God's mercy! Pray that the Lord will have mercy on me and greatly strengthened me and blessed me financially! Thanks for prayer! God bless you![/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This year, it will.be only me and my son for the holidays (he's a child) and I'm extremely thankful but the last two years have been heartbreaking and not peaceful or joyful (the holidays) After going no contact with my family I'm looking forward to a blessed and peaceful holiday season. Me and...
Replies
10
Views
108
🧎🏽‍♂️Strengthen Nepal Flood Victims -- Believers, Gospel, Hope, Workers, Hospitals -- Preparation of Next Regions for Approaching Storms, Earthquakes, Wars, -- Workers for Harvest Matt 9:35-37... Still finding some people here and there, one from a city, two from a family... Father this event...
Replies
11
Views
150
I noticed that I very very heavily attacked with spiritual warfare on Holidays. Most of it is sadistic satanic people doing witchcraft on me because they get great pleasure out of abusing me and they can't stand seeing me being happy and having joy. I'm not sure why I get so much spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom