Appreciate prayers for family and students.....Need your strength with prayers.....God Bless....

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive me Lord God for I am about to sin it's been ### years me and my family been struggling I have ### kid's I'm a single father I've been trying to get help it seems like help is not coming it got to the point my kids had to go stay with my in-laws just until I get on my feet it's already...
Replies
6
Views
553
God I need your strength for your name to be glorified, I know you have a place prepared for me and I’ll trust in you only God Almighty.
Replies
10
Views
410
All my students need your prayers as they prepare for oral and written tests. O Lord, be with them to do the best they can. Amen
Replies
6
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom