Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Dear Lord I have an appointment at ### tomorrow,

and I pray that you will bless me with good

health, on this special day. Also, please

pray that I don't get nervous. Thank You
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember, don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene the interview. Please bless the interview with peace and confidence upon ###. If this is according to Your will, please let the job be for ###. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father,
You know what this appointment is and what it is for. Grant my Christian ### Your grace tonight and throughout her day tomorrow, take away every anxiety and give her perfect peace. Give her a bounce in her step and joy in the Holy Ghost. I plead the Blood of Jesus over her and over her family. If there is healing that needs to be done, then I also ask that she be instantly healed. By the stripes Jesus already bore for her, I claim that healing in Jesus Name. (Isaiah 53;5) God bless and keep you. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen
 
Lord praying for great health experience and a good outcome for appointments. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I'm able to get an appointment ASAP to my pain management doctor. I overslept and it's hard to get another appointment. Please pray they give me an appointment soon. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
187
I would really appreciate your prayers. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist on Monday. It has been cancelled today. I would like another appointment to cone through quickly.
Replies
11
Views
169
Prayer team, I was able to get a pain management appointment which is great. However, they plugged me in which means I can be there for hours and hours to put me in between a Doctor can see me. Please pray I dont be there long as I only need my pain meds refilled. Pray ### will be OK there and...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom