Any enemy trying to separate my ### and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m trying by best at work. I show up. But I’m not perfect. But the enemy wants me to stress and worry about losing my job because his love for money wants to see me in poverty. I feel like he’s using the team leads to come against me. If they fire me, I quit in life. This is the best job...
Replies
7
Views
188
I need a prayer for protection from ### and her friends. Some scripture to read so I can ease the tension of this experience, please. I'm a mother in distress. For scripture, you might consider reading: - **Psalm 23:4**: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will...
Replies
9
Views
320
I don't even know how to begin to ask this. I am in need of help through prayers of protection for my daughter and I both, in this situation. I have been both fighting and working with (due to court order) the ### for 5 years now, due to a custody battle. Recently the "family helper/worker" has...
Replies
10
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom