We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been continuing to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to take away your anxiety and to fill you with confidence and peace of mind as you face each day. We have prayed that He will calm your overwhelmed heart and guard you with His perfect peace which passes all understanding as promised in Phil 4:7. We have also been praying for your work, that you will do well at all your tasks and that the Lord will provide a comfortable working environment for you where there is great respect for one another.

If your request was answered and the Lord has eased your anxiety and brought peace and confidence and improvement at work, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still feeling overwhelmed and anxious, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We are praying that God will continue to give you peace of mind and strength in your workplace. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
9
Views
96
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Pray that my anxiety will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. I am overwhelmed so please pray for my peace of mind Amen.
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom