We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift you, your son, and your medical insurance needs before the Lord, asking Him to calm your anxiety and bring His peace that surpasses all understanding. We have prayed for protection over both of you, that God’s hedge of safety would surround you and guard you from any harm or wrongdoing.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in any way—whether through a sense of peace, provision for your insurance needs, or protection for your son—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answers have not yet come, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing in agreement with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Father draw near to you, comfort you with His presence, and remind you of His unfailing love. Keep seeking Him, trusting that He hears your cries and holds you in His hands. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ### I am having anxiety over medical insurance issues so badly.
Replies
9
Views
156
please pray for me and my son. I am worried about a paper I had filled out wrong and the effect it might have on my son. It is causing me so much anxiety. please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
178
I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom