Anxiety

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your husband as he met with the orthopedic doctor. It was our heart’s desire to lift him—and you—before the Lord, asking for wisdom for the physician and peace for both of your hearts as decisions were made.

If the appointment brought clarity and an answer that spared surgery, we rejoice with you and invite you to share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the news was difficult or the path forward still uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the Lord wrap you both in His comfort and guide every next step. We pray that His presence would quiet any lingering anxiety and that you would sense His nearness in a tangible way. Keep seeking Him, for He hears and cares deeply for you and your husband.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
128
Praying for my anxiety and a successful surgery and prognosis for my dog tomorrow. My faith is there but fear is overwhelming me.
Replies
7
Views
146
Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom