Anxiety

A Weak Man

Servant of All
Dear Lord I pray you take my anxiety, I give it to you. I pray you take any sickness I may have, I give it to you. You are my Lord and Savior and I really need you now. Please forgive me for not listening when you spoke to me. Please forgive me for being weak. I ask please do not let my recent actions define my life going forward. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
:blush: [SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God for your life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]rayer [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]ocus:[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]  God I ask in Jesus’ name that this Holiday Season “2015-2016” that You will bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of.  Bless us as a family unit to love one another as Christ loves His church (real love).  Bless us to be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven each of us.  Bless us to enjoy each other and accept our differences as a gift from God.  Bless us all to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in the things of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus, by saving those of us who stand in need of salvation, and delivering each of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit.  May the joy of the Lord be our strength.  God continue to protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.   Bless us all to continue on our journey to come to know You better and love You more with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for our lives.  Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer.  But God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season; honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.[/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Prayer Request** I would really appreciate prayer during this season. I've been feeling very overwhelmed and anxious. My dog appears to be sick again after recently recovering, and I'm worried about the cost of another vet visit, the time I'll need to take off work, and that she'll be okay...
Replies
16
Views
237
My anxiety is out of control. I can’t do this anymore. I ask God to take it away but it never stops, everyday, all day. It’s ruined my job and life. The worry, anxiety, dread, fear I can’t handle it anymore. Please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
137
I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom