Anxiety, headaches and depression is real bad ...

Anxiety, headaches and depression is real bad today. Please pray it stop for good and I stay pain free and live a normal life. ###
I'm so sorry to hear this, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special way and surround you with His peace. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please keep me in prayer i am having bad headaches i am getting easily confused and i have been forgetting things my blood pressure was up last time i went to the dr i am under severe stress been having anxiety i am very worried about the things that is going on in my life God knows all about it...
Replies
8
Views
364
I am suffering from anxiety, headache, migraine so please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
177
Anxiety and depression and I'm hurting bad. Please pray the pain stop and I can get things done today. Please also pray someone will come help me with my ### I have chronic pain. ###
Replies
7
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom