Anxiety Alerts Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Pray for ###'s Salvation and ###'s maturity, wisdom, salvation, healing, humbleness. Pray he stops infatuating girls for the wrong reasons, also a girl who is intending to get in a relationship with him for the wrong reasons pray for her too.

Please pray our colleague interaction becomes strong professionally/friendly as I want to show Jesus shine through my personality. ### has no interest in speaking with me and I don't understand why I'm heavily affected at work due to this because I see he talks very happily with other members at work. Pray for my peace I don't understand why I am so anxious these days about my co-workers' behaviors. I need help in my ethics and dissertation. It's all haywire at the moment. I need to pass my year at university. In Jesus' name, amen. God bless you all.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health. I have been suffering from psoriasis and lipoma for many years now that has caused a great mental trauma in me. I am always house bound and don't face people due to the fear of rejection. I am lonely and I pray to Jesus for his divine intervention. I need fellow...
Replies
12
Views
183
I have really bad health anxiety recently and it is one problem after another, stroke, parkinson, heart attack, brain, the physical sensations are so scary and my mind is so scared and tired. Please pray for me that I increase my faith and trust, and that I feel God’s presence and feel peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
178
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom