Answers

I have so many questions but no answers, I have been praying for a job, for 5 years now, my bills are overdue and my house needs repair, am asking my Heavenly Father to intervene today and grant me that job I applied for at the ###, in January. Also Father please open a way so I can get the money to pay my utility bills which are due on the 5th of January, 2015 and to pay for the work done in my yard, father the payment is due Thursday and Father I don't see a way, but please make a way through the Red Sea, give me a miracle, Father the bills and the unemployment is making me so stressed Father am tired of worrying about, food, bills, etc Lord intervene, so I can be a giver instead of a beggar, Lord Today hear from Heaven and answer me I need you now, Have you forsaken me, Lord Jehovah Jireh hear and answer me speedily, Father have mercy on me lest I perish, let me not be ashamed let not my enemies triumph over me. Father Thank You for hearing and answering Amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I pray for miracle your hand and divine help to make a way for people to answer stuff without having to depend on manager's help and my questions be answered directly even when anyone sees it and don't know the answer to bring answer. This has been a long standing issue and God if you are...
Replies
12
Views
169
I’m ### I just wanted to know do brain fog come from adult content and gooning or it’s something else I had the brain fog for 4 months now please pray for me and Jesus name Amen . Tell me what could be wrong with my brain fog?
Replies
11
Views
146
I beg the name of Jesus. ### and others are still looking for answers on what happened nine years ago.
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom