Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray against the dream about moving and ending up by ### Road in ###, ### in was taking but to ###. ### had me move out and put up there and it was before I was able to live my own life and sign out of the care giving companies and off the ### I pray to rebuke, reject...
### prays to God, the good Jesus, and to her mother, the Virgin Mary, for health, for support, and for a way out of the trouble she is in. She asks God to give her a sign so that she can understand His decision, whether the illness continues or will be helped to get out. Please, Lord, have mercy...
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind out bind up lock up all the nightmares I had over night on March 23 2026 including about the dream I had about ### being near me and my close relations somehow I pray you will not let her at all ever please keep her forever away I had...