Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to thank Jesus. He answered another prayer of mine, without me even properly praying for it!
Replies
10
Views
59
My baby girl is back home, and I thank God for that with all my heart. I also want to thank every single person who prayed for her and kept her in their thoughts. Your prayers truly meant so much to me during one of the scariest and most emotionally overwhelming days I’ve experienced in a long...
Replies
9
Views
235
I didn't want to think something was the matter with her plus she would go for stretches with no symptoms, but I just can't deny it after today: My best friend has something seriously wrong with her neurologically. Today was the worst I've ever seen her. Her speech was disjointed and rambling...
Replies
10
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom