Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbn

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord another day gone I don't know what to do all I have is my faith I know you will help me get through with this. I need your help to get my job back please lord I pray indeed to that this coming Friday (dec.###,####)I'll start again with my job and get it back. Glory to you oh God thank you. I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To escape this daily crap! Infidelity nonstop! Girlfriends secrets! Private life! The main thing is not to let this ruin my old fun spirit I want so badly back! Please god I have tried to love but it I feel will never be given back and I want to be happy!! I deserve that!! And to be respected! I...
Replies
10
Views
154
Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
264
I have been praying in Jesus name for mighty angels to flood our home. To bring comfort and watch over us. My husband had a TIA last week. God blessed him with minimal issues. I have a minor surgery coming up and am concerned about reoccurrence. My husband is a nonbeliever. I am praying many...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom