Another Amazing Story of What God Can Do

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yesterday I received a message from my son! This is incredibly important because we have been estranged and I never thought we would talk again. My life hasn't been easy the past couple of years and I am currently transforming into a different person, which happens to many people in their lives. He knew my heart was broken without my adult children in my life and He put both of them back in it! For this, I am forever grateful! Please never underestimate what God can do. There isn't anything He can't do, I don't think.

Yesterday I received a message from my son! This is incredibly important because we have been estranged and I never thought we would talk again. My life hasn't been easy the past couple of years and I am currently transforming into a different person, which happens to many people in their lives. He knew my heart was broken without my adult children in my life and He put both of them back in it! For this, I am forever grateful! Please never underestimate what God can do. There isn't anything He can't do, I don't think.
By Grace you were gifted your children
By Grace they have returned to you
Praise God

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am happy for you, and also thank God for proving that there is indeed nothing he cannot do, I deeply desire that God who gave you a reason to rejoice will also answer me speedily in Jesus name

So glad to know your son is back again with you. Remember, prayer never ever fails. Jesus is on His throne and He want us all full of joy and happiness. Continue to pray for your son so he will be a faithful servant of the living God. We all want to see our loved ones in heaven. Jesus alone can this make it happen.

Whatever you ask in My name... says the Lord... I will answer. Sooner of later we shall have the answer Jesus has promised. This is one example of what God can do when we pray constantly till the answer comes with a blessing. Praise the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
With the recent passing of my lovely friend Chris Taylor’s husband, I’ve found myself seeking a different kind of sexual intimacy with my husband. Not so much about passion or pleasure but rather comfort and connection. With that in mind, I wanted to re-run this post about how sex can provide...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is absolutelty amazing, and indeed I remain in continual awe of the Word and ways of God. He has given me much to impart; but first I must acknowledge the Word of confirmation received a few days ago in follow-up to the pronouncement over the city of Atlanta. As I said before, whether...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Call to Repentance ¹About this time Jesus was informed that Pilate had murdered some people from Galilee as they were offering sacrifices at the Temple. ²“Do you think those Galileans were worse sinners than all the other people from Galilee?” Jesus asked. “Is that why they suffered? ³Not at...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative. Just as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom