We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, and we have stood in faith with you these past days, lifting your burdens before our Heavenly Father. We continue to pray that God, in His infinite mercy, would cleanse your mind and memory of every ungodly song, title, sound, and word that does not align with His holiness. May He erase every trace of demonic influence, strongholds, and memories that seek to hinder your walk with Him, replacing them with His peace and truth.

We ask the Lord to grant you full deliverance and freedom from every evil spirit, filling you instead with the power of the Holy Spirit. May He forgive every sin and wash you clean by the blood of Jesus, restoring your mind, heart, and spirit to wholeness. We also pray for the practical needs you mentioned, that God would grant you strength, clarity, and provision in every area of your life.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer in any way, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so that we may rejoice with you. If you still sense a need for breakthrough, we encourage you to post this request again so that we may continue to intercede on your behalf. May God’s grace and peace surround you as you press into His presence, trusting in His faithfulness.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father pls kindly remove all songs I know from ### from ###-###. Young dumb and broke ###, I'm the one ###. And another song and the song and the words and title and another song and it's sounds and words and title. Pls kindly deliver I from all demonic memories of a music and The...
Replies
5
Views
116
Heavenly Father pls kindly remove all songs I know from ### from 2016-2018. Young dumb and broke ###, I'm the one ###. And another song and the song and the words and title and another song and it's sounds and words and title. Pls kindly deliver I from all demonic memories of a music and The...
Replies
6
Views
106
Heavenly Father pls kindly deliver I from all demonic memories of a music and The sounds and words and title and all demons and all evil spirits and all demonic possession and all demonic forces and all satanic spirits and all lust and all memories of the past. And pls kindly remove the names of...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom