Annointment In Preaching

  • Thread starter Thread starter shekenah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shekenah

Guest
Thanking God, our Father for you all in taking up the burden of others to Jesus-EL SHADDAI. He is an all powerful God. As I am a Lord's servant, I must be equipped with an annointment in preaching, writing, praying.... I have no command over some languages which is really essential. Even I am trying hard to learn certain things, memory is getting lost.

Lord Jesus please grant me for your glory.
 
I pray the Holy Spirit fall fresh on you in Jesus' Name. Amen

Don't forget to praise God continually. If you want to be strong in the Lord pray and then praise. God bless you!
 
Lord please grant ### this wish and may she bring about the changes in the lives of many others who are suffering like us through this special gift of preaching and praying. May she pray for all of us and constantly intercede for us. OH Lord Jesus in you mercy and kindness. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: 📖 2 Tim 4:1-5 Church Leaders' Lives (Pray, Study) Salvation of Lost Pastors, 1 Tim 4:16, (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Real Bible Teaching, Preaching, Devotional Lives (Pray, Study) Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word) in...
Replies
11
Views
84
📖 Pastors and Preachers Seek GOD in Prayer, Daily Devotion, Preparation, Intercession for Congregation, Study of Word, Lifestyle, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, House Churches: 💒 Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family, Families, Members, Visitors Receive Word in Faith, by...
Replies
12
Views
73
I am street preaching next week with people from my church, can you calm my anxiety and pray for my safety.
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom