### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please Lord, guide ### and ### back together. She asks for your guidance and may you give it to her? She loves you very much and has given up her troubles to you. So please Lord settle her heart and bring these two back together.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

y friend worked in ### as a ###. She has a large mortgage and lives on her own. She was made redundant after being treated unfairly. Her ### did not like her and replaced her with a friend, which has made the whole situation even more difficult to accept. She received a redundancy payment, which...
Replies
11
Views
168
Lord, I know that living outside of marriage is not only a violation of God’s design but also opens the door to deception, bondage, and spiritual attack. I pray that the Lord would open my daughter’s eyes to the truth, that this young man is not her husband, he is not a shepherd, nor is he...
Replies
10
Views
216
Lord, I know that living outside of marriage is not only a violation of God’s design but also opens the door to deception, bondage, and spiritual attack. I have witness this in my daughter"s relationship with this young man. I pray that the Lord would open my daughter’s eyes to the truth, that...
Replies
12
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom